|Annapurna Circuit Trek||Karchung Lama||
|Karchung Lama||Thamel, Kathmandu||(0 reviews)||$30||Agency|
Welcome to Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd. Asian expedition has own team. All team members are young, energetic and experience trekking and mountaineering guide. Our primary goal is to make sure that you have safe and enjoyable holidays in Nepal. We have been working in a team, since our company establishment.
Asian Expedition offers high quality hiking and trekking trips throughout Nepal and Tibet including trips to Mount Everest, Annapurna, Langtang Valley, Mustang, Dolpo and Kangchenjunga.
We offer guided climbing trips on trekking peaks as well as provide all types of support services for mountaineering expeditions on:
Tibet Side :- Mt. Everest 8,848m, Mt. Cho-Oyu 8,201m and Mt. Shishapangma 8,012m.
Nepal Side :- Mt. Everest 8,848m, Mt. Kanchenjunga 8,586m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8,463m, Mt. Cho-Oyu 8,201m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8,167m and Mt. Manaslu 8,163m, Annapurna I 8,091m, Mt. Pumori 7,161m, and mostly technical mountain Ama Dablam 6,812m etc.
Enhance your trip with an exciting white water rafting adventure in the Terai or cultural sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Mt. Kailash, Chitwan National Park, and Tibet.
Local Sherpa guides can show you the country as no other guide can. We specialize in providing the highest quality service found anywhere.
I am working over 12 years of experience in this tourism field and established in 2011 by Karchung Lama for 4 year Asian Expedition has continuous to uphold high standards of professionalism and superiority service catering to needs of the discerning tourist in the Himalayan king country of Nepal.
Logistical support, guiding services and government liaison is Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd. specialty. qualified and highly skilled field staff assure customized services for mountaineering teams, advanced climbers, trekkers, beginners in search of new challenges, or someone wanting to explore the rich cultures and traditions of the region.
Our certified guides and field staff have trained the hard way – working in the remotest corners of the Himalayas and climbing some of the highest mountains in the world. They are personally committed to preserving the mountain environment and cultures, and to provide personalized, quality service.
Three decades of experience have led us to a thorough understanding of all the factors that go into making a memorable and rewarding journey for you.
Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd. affiliated with Government of Nepal, Tourism Ministry, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP) and Himalayan Rescue Association (HRA).
KARCHUNGAsian expedition has own team. All team members are young, energetic and experience trekking and mountaineering guide. Our primary goal is to make sure that you have safe and enjoyable holidays in Nepal. We have been working in a team, since our company establishment.
Our team consists of professional trekking guides, tour guides, and mountaineering leaders who have years of experience in the related sectors of the tourism industry. Every member of our team is aware of the fact that safety, health, and security should be prioritized along with the client’s main aim of visiting Nepal; entertainment, information, exploration or expedition.
We have been working in the Himalaya for many years. With our many years of experience in this field, we are able to give you excellent support and help while you explore our paradise-Nepal is a popular and the most challenging in this Himalayan country as such adventure is almost impossible to find anywhere in the world.
That’s why you know; let’s join with us for wonderful experiences in this untouched land of the world.
CHOOSE Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd. BECAUSE:
• Our professional knowledge and tailored service will create a more attractive and adventurous holiday for you.
• Our courteous service will not end with your booking, but is maintained throughout your stay.
• The most important consideration for safe, enjoyable adventure travel is meticulous preparation. In this regard, nobody equals the dedication of Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd..
• Our experienced guides, porters and cooks pay careful attention to arrangements for travel, the preparation of good, wholesome food and strict rules of hygiene. Our staffers are well paid, our tours are insured and properly equipped.
• We prefer a maximum of 14 per group and are happy to arrange tours for individuals and smaller parties. We believe that small groups minimize the impact on the environment and allow for the cultural interaction that is often the most memorable aspect of a holiday in Nepal.
• With the increasing concern over the global impact of tourism, Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is moving towards the promotion of responsible tourism through cultural and environmental awareness.
• All guests are met at the airport and – left to us – transfers are stress free.
• We provide you with clear details of the cost of your tour so that you are fully aware of any extra expenses that may be incurred. No unpleasant surprises!
• We encourage comments from our guests and use them to constantly improve our services.
Our full camping trek services include an English speaking guide, cook, and camp staff, all camping and kitchen equipment, all meals on trek, and local porters to carry your gear. All staff and local porters are insured against accidents and medical ailment.
Our local lodge budget treks make trekking affordable. Our special rates include the lodge accommodation, foods, transfers, services of an English-speaking Guide and local porters, their wages, meals, and insurance. The local knowledge of your Guide – names of peaks, details of local lifestyle, culture and traditions, and finding lodges that are to your taste add value to your trek.
Before you leave home, we help you prepare, with concise information about the terrain, the climate, local customs, etc. You can enjoy the sometimes high altitude conditions without discomfort as our guides have been trained in mountain safety and first aid procedures. We are in constant communication with our field offices and monitor all aspects of government policy and weather that may affect your trip. We are on-call 24 hours a day. You can rest assured that Asian Expedition Company has one of the best safety records anywhere. In the unlikely event of an emergency, helicopter rescue is available during treks and expeditions.
We provide fresh, hygienically prepared food served by our private cooks during trekking, expeditions & safaris. You can have Nepali, Chinese, Italian and as well as Western meals. Beverages include coffee, hot chocolate, tea and Nepali Tea (Milk Tea). Our locally produced food is free of chemicals and pesticides.
Health & Comfort:
We pay attentions to your level of physical fitness and your appetite for endurance and adventure, and plan your itinerary accordingly. If you are part of a group, we do our best to ensure that you are neither over stretched or held back by incompatible companions.
Our equipment is state of the art and carefully maintained. For example, we use the superb North Face tent, as well as some tents from Nepal Tent & Tarpaulin Company (the well known reputable company in Kathmandu) and have well furnished trekking equipments.
Both in the cities and outlying areas, we have long- standing relationships with the owners and managements of Nepal’s network of hotels and inns, and can arrange excellent accommodation at advantageous tariffs, from simple accommodation in remote villages to the tourist standards hotels of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Camping is the preferred way to enjoy one of the most beautiful and fragile spots on earth, because it allows you to be close to nature. Your sensitivity for your surrounding will influence others and your team will help with these simple guidelines.
• Do not leave anything except your footprints on the trail, and do not take away anything except photos.
• Use bio-degradable or burnable disposables.
• Do not leave waste burning on a site. Bag and remove plastic and tins for disposal later.
• Ensure that toilets are dug at least 50 meters from the camp, and cover with earth on departure.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR PERSONALIZED SERVICES
PLEASE CONTACT US : email@example.com
Expedition Organizer and Founder
Asian Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
G.P.O. Box: 20377, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Cell Phone: +821080099771 Korea
Cell Phone: +977-9813721749
Office Phone: +977-01-4258373