2019/5-Beni Dhorpatan Dunai BharbungKhola ChharkaBhot Jomsom

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kapil 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Namaste You All

I would like very much hike this trek. Privately with guide and porter, as there is no agency package offer.

Do you think whether that would be possible to find an experimented guide who knows all those areas and can organize it for me from KTM ? (TIMS, Domestic-flights, Taxi/Bus trips, Hunting-Reserve-entry, Porters-recruiting (10/12 kg max), Lower-Dolpo-Permit-fees (?).

I have for me, my own complete gear, dehydrated food, maps-tracks-GPS. I am hiking light with no all the stuff I can see sometimes and not a young speedy gonzales hiker. Camping the most as possible. Estimated hiking time 25 days (realistic ?)

By the way if somebody has already hike it or the Beni-Dhorpatan-Dunai part, I would appreciate a lot some feedback.

Note. For the time being, this is a solo trek, but I may share the project with One who can recognize himself in what I just wrote and who can speak a little French or Spanish …

Thank you for reading me till the end 😉
Looking forward to … Cordially & Cheers Nepal 🙂

Replies

Namaste Jacques,

This amazing trip you going do.

I am happy to arrange a trip like your requirement

A trekking permit is a must to travel to controlled areas mentioned below. Permit, however, is issued only to groups. Individual trekkers will not be issued trekking permit.

Lower Dolpo Per week per person US$ 10 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.

this permit you should join some local agency.

I am able to arrange all things.

Guide salary per days: USD 25
Porter per days: USD 18

Permit and transportation fees you need to pay extra

for more details email me: harichandra_dharel@yahoo.com

Travel buddy

Namaste Kapil, thks for your reply.

One point you could explain to me about what you wrote for the permit. In fact, and particularly studied for that, I am not going in the “inner” Dolpo, neither going to Dho Tarap, or Ringmo (Phoksundo lake), thus not passing checkpoints as at Juphal or Sulighat. Lower-Dolpo-Permit or not Permit?

What do you know about the dirt road further Dunai, even upper in the inland after Laisicap? destroyed during this monssoon?

Cheers

Hello Namaste Jacques,

Be honest I have never been this place I ask my Guide send you all details

have good days Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.