I am planning to do Annapurna Circuit Trek during second half of May (flexible with dates, duration, and route).
I talked to a friend who did this trek last month and came up with a rough outline of the trek:
1. Catch a bus from Kath to Besisahar. From Besisahar, get a jeep to Chame to beat dust and heat on this part of Trek.
2. Spend the night in Chame. And then wake up in the morning and take the trail to Upper Pisang. Absolutely stunning views!
3. Climb back down to Manang. Stay in Manang for a night or two for acclimatization.
4. Thorung Pass
5. Hike down to Multinath and rest up.
6. Hike to kagbeni
7. After kagbeni, hike to Jomsom
8. Take a bus from Jonsom to Pokhara. Everything AFTER the pass is windy and dusty. Not as enjoyable as the things you see before the pass.
About myself : I live in Toronto and traveling across Asia for 6 months. I’ve just finished two months in SE Asia. I can speak local language which will be handy at places. :J
Looking for 2-5 travel partners. Ping me in case you are interested.Reply