Annapurna Base Camp + Manang trip Jomsom to Muktinagh via Lapsa Pass
Start on 28th November
1. Ktm- Pokhara by bus
2. Pokhara -Naya Pul-Kabeni by bus/ hike to Ghandruk or Ladruk
3. Ladruk or Ghandruk to Sinuwa
4. Sinuwa- Deurali
5. Deurali – ABC
6. ABC – Bamboo
7. Bamboo- Jhinuanda
8.Jhinuanda – Pitam Deurali
9. Pitam Deurali – Phedi , by bus or taxi to Beni .
7th of December
1 .Beni to Jomsom by bus , Jeep
2. Jomsom to Muktinagh by bus or jeep
3. Muktinagh to Jomsom via Lampa Pass
then in two options .
A. Flight to Pokhara and flight to KTM
then Pickey Peak trek .
1, Drive from KTM to Dhap of flight to Phaplu
2. Dhap – Japre
3. Japre – Pickey base Camp
4. Pickey BC – Pikey Peak – Jase Bhanjyang
5. Jase Bhanjyang – Junbesi
6. Junbesi – Salleri
7. Salleri to KTM by bus / jeep
KTM on 19th of December
Back to home next day
B. continue trek from Jomsom to Ghandruk via Dhaulagiri Icefall and Khopra Danda
it should take in my opinion about 4 to 5 days if I use bus on the way to Tatopani .
Then back by bus from Naya Pul by bus to Pokhara and to KTM on next day .
Plan B has less pressure with time .Reply