Annapurna Base Camp Trek
I am Hari, guide and organizer from Holiday Hiking Team. i have fixed clients heading to abc trek through Pun- Hill, Starting from Kathmandu 28th Sept and ending 8th of Oct, 2017 at Kathmandu so if anyone want to share trip and reduce expanse and making more fun please contact me with any question and and check the itinerary detail.
Sept 27th airport picks up and transfer to Hotel
28th Kathmandu 6/7 hrs tourist bus ride to Pokhara then refresh and evening look around lakeside then dinner and over night at hotel
29th After breakfast 1.5 hrs car drive to Nayapul then 5hrs trek to Ulleri (2300m) over night at lodge
30th Ulleri about 5 hrs trek to Ghorepani(2860m) over night at lodge
1st Oct Early morning about 45 minutes climb up to Pun Hill (3210m) for 360 ‘ sunrise view from Himalaya then descend to lodgeand take hot breakfast then 5 hrs trek to Tadapani (2630m) over night
2nd Tadapani about 6 hrs trek to Sinuwa(2300m) over night at lodge
3nd Sinuwa about 6/7 hrs trek to Deurali(3200m) overnight
4th Deurali about 5 hrs trek to abc(4130m) over night at lodge
5th Early morning look around Base Camp with sunsrie view and after hot breakfast about 5 hrs trek down to Bamboo(2450m) over night
6th Bamboo 5 hrs trek to Jhini Danda( hot spring)over night
7th Jhinu Danda about 4 hrs treks to Sywai (1450m) and 3 hrs Bus ride back to Pokhara and over night at hotel in Pokhara
8th Pokhara about 6/7 hrs tourist bus ride back to ktm and evening look around Thamel then dinner and airport drop
• Airport pick up and drop
• Accommodation Nepali( ***)star level hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara
• All your standard meal (B.L.D) with tea/coffee during trek.
• Trekking standard tea house basis accommodation during trek.
• Government licensed guide with required potters and their (food, accommodation, salary, transportation, Insurance, equipment and medicine) during the trek.
• Transportation Flight via Vehicle according to condition with their demand.
• All necessary National Park &TIMS cart fee.
• Some important equipment (Rucksack, down jacket, sleeping bag if required).
• All government taxes & official expenses.
• Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
• All sort of alcoholic & soft drink (Wine, beer, Coke, Fanta, Juice desert, mineral water)
• Lunch & dinner during Kathmandu and Pokhara stay.
• Travel Insurance, International Airfare & visa Charge.
• Personal expenses during trek (telephone, Laundry, battery charge, gash shower).
• In case during trek lose due to unforeseen circumstances, the lose will be beyond Holiday Hiking Team.
• Tips for staffs