Annapurna Base Camp Trek
I’m heading to Nepal at the beginning of October and have booked a 9 day ABC trek leaving from Pokhara on the 3rd October. Hoping to find other travellers keen to join! I’m 34 and from Australia, very easy going, fit & healthy but doing my first big hike so looking for other easy going travellers of the same calibre. The company I have booked with is Outshine Adventure, they get really good reviews on Trip Advisor, Facebook etc. The details they have sent me are below:
01. Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga. (1540m, 4 hours)
02. Trek to Ghorepani. (2800m, 5 hours)
03. Early morning hike up to Poon Hill (3200 meters) and trek to Chuile. (2600m, 5 hours)
04. Trek to Sinuwa. (2470m, 6 hours.)
05. Trek to Deurali. (2580m, 6 hours.)
06. Trek to Annapurna Base Camp. (4110m, 4 hours.)
07. Trek back to Bamboo. (2340m, 6 hours.)
08. Trek to Jhinu hot spring. (1780m, 5.5 hours.)
09. Trek to Nayapul, (1070m, 6 hours) and then drive to Pokhara.
It Cost USD 645 per person for the full package. It cost 175 dollars for single trekkers for single supplementary.
1. Pokhara / Nayapul / Pokhara pick up & drop by private car.
2. All your standard Meals during the trek.
3. Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
4. Local licensed English and other native language speaking Guide.
5. One Porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
6. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
7. Annapurna conservation Park permits & TIMS Card.
8. Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure.
9. All our government taxes.
1. Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
2. Tips for trekking staff–Tipping is expected.
3. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.