Annapurna Base Camp Trek
8 Days Annapurna base camp treks could be a perfect trip for trekkers who would have a short time to explore the Himalaya with Alpine Ramble Treks. This trekking route is one of the most extraordinary and highly praised trekking routes in Annapurna region. This trek offers excellent mountains view of all the Annapurna giants that encircle the basin: Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna South (7273m), Gangapurna (7454m) Machhapuchhare (Fishtail) (6997m).
Short Annapurna base camp trek is an exciting journey to explore a varied cultural, landscapes and rural traditional farm villages. People in Annapurna region is inhabited by Gurung and Magar community. They are very friendly with nice hospitality. It is one of the most beautiful treks passing through the diverse ethnic group’s culture and verify vegetation forest and wildlife.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara 850m/2788ft- 7hrs drive.
Day 03: Drive Pokhara/Nayapool 1 hrs & trek to Ghandruk (1940m) 4/5 Hrs Walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Chhomrong (2170m)- 5/6 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Himalayan Hotel (2920m)- 6/7 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) via Machhapuchchhre Base Camp (3720m) 5/6 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Bamboo (2,340 m) 6/7 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Jhinu Danda (Hot Spring) (1755m) 5/6 hrs walk, Overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Nayapul (1050m/) 4/ 5 hrs walk and 1 hrs Drive to Pokhara (820m), overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu (1400m) by tourist bus. 7/8 hrs
• International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in the city.
• Kathmandu valley sightseeing with a tour guide.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
• A highly experienced and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
• All Food, Accommodation, Insurance, and transportation for the porter and your guide.
• Annapurna conservation area permit
• TIMS card (Trekking Information Managment System)
• Accommodation 2-night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• 2-night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
• Tea house lodge during the trek
• Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
• Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
• Exclusives First aids box.
• All Government and local taxes.
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
• Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek.
• Farewell Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
• Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
• Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
• International airfare from and to Kathmandu
• Hot shower during the trek.
• Travel insurance
to be continued https://www.alpineramble.com/annapurna-base-camp-trek-8-days.html
#note:- for any important queries please e-mail me at email@example.com