Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Greetings from Nepal!
We would like to inform you all that we have a single client confirmed for Annapurna base camp trek on 22nd Aug – 2nd Sep 2018.
If any of you are interested to join with us please let us know to share the permits accordingly.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara 850m/2788ft- 7hrs drive by tourist bus
Day 03: Pokhara –Nayapul 1 hrs drive by taxi and Trek to Tikhedunga 1510m/3810ft- 4hrs walk.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani 2850m/9348ft- 5/6hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Tadapani 2610m/8560ft- 4/5hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong 2170m/7117ft- 5hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Himalaya 2820m/8828ft- 5/6hrs.
Day 08: Trek to MBC and ABC 4130m/13545ft- 5hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Bambo 2815m/9120ft-5/6hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinuwa Dada Hot spring 1420m/4590ft- 5hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul 4 hrs walk and 1 hrs drive to pokhara.
Day 12: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by tourist bus.
• International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by private car.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in the Himalaya.
• An experienced and Knowledgeable English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide.
• All Food, Accommodation, Insurance, and transportation for porter and guide.
• Annapurna conservation area permit
• TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
• 2 nights -3star tourist hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
• Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
• Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
• 2-night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
• Assistant guide group size more than 5 people in a group.
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara-Kathmandu by bus.
• Supplementary snacks: energy bar and cookies
• Compressive first aids box.
• Company T-shirt
• local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
• Seasonal fresh fruits desert every day
• Appreciation certificate after the successful trek
• Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
• All the government and local taxes
Alpine Ramble Treks Pvt. Ltd.
Sorhakhutte, Naya Bazzar, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977 9840250087 (Dil)