Annapurna Base Camp Trek
I’ve been in talks with a local guide for an ABC trek. My friend used this guide just a few weeks ago and he came highly recommended. So far, he has provided me with the itinerary below which is probably what I will go with.
* December 17: kathmandu to pokhara by tourest bus.
* December 18: Pokhara and drive to Naya Pul (New Bridge) for an hour and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m/4905ft).
* December19: Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m/9350ft). Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house,
* December20: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m/8268ft). Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house
* December21: Tadapani to Sinuwa (2310m/7579ft). Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house,
* December22: Sinuwa to Deurali (3150m/10335ft). Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house,
* December23: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4090m/13418ft). Walking 4:30 hours, O/N at guest house,
* December24: Annapurna base camp to Sinuwa(2310m/7579ft) . Walking 7:00 hours, O/N at guest house
* December25: Sinuwa to jhunu village Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house,
* December26: jhinu to naya pul to pokhara (5 hour walk and to take taxi to pkh)
The price for me individually is $750 and this includes the following:
* Transport from Kathmandu –> Pokhara –> Kathmandu- USD- 50
* Trekking permit & TIMS card – USD- 30
* 8 nights 9days during trek all (breakfast lunch dinner)and rooms guide salary, insurance food transport- USD 590
* Trekking starting point to ending point by taxi (2way) USD- 80
So, if anyone wants to share costs and downtime with me, that’d be awesome.Reply