Annapurna Base Camp Trek
I am traveling alone and planning to start the trek on Nov-2 from Pokhara. Although I dont have much trekking experience, I am physically active and fit.
I dont have a lot of time so I am looking to complete this in 7 days.
I love taking photos so I will spend some time going off the path to find those beautiful pics. Planning to do this independently, but if we have 1 or two more people, we can hire a guide and split the cost.
It would be fun to share this experience with fellow hikers.
– I have already reached Kathmandu.
– I will be leaving for Pokhara on Oct-31.
– I am looking to start the Annapurna Circuit trip on Nov-2 (no later) from Pokhara.
– Stay on the main path and comfy tea-houses.
– Go all the way to the ABC base camp
– Trying to complete the trek in 7 days (the acutal trekking days)
– If time/condition permits, I will think about going to Poon Hill.
Day 1 – vehicle to Khare from Pokhara. hike to Landruk
Day 2 – Reach Chhomrang
Day 3 – Reach Dovan
Day 4 – MBC/Deurali
Day 5 – sunrise at ABC, lunch at MBC, back to Dovan
Day 6 – Chhomrang
Day 7 – Ghandruk, then vehicle from Kimche to Pokhara