Update: I am decided to cancel this trek. Instead I will be doing the ABC trek (http://www.trekkingpartners.com/requests/annapurna-base-camp-trek-8)
I currently live in New York City, but I am originally from Nepal and fluent in Nepali. I have plane tickets booked and will be reaching Kathmandu on Oct-26.
I am traveling alone and planning to start the Circuit on Oct-27/Oct-28 from Besi-Sahar (the starting point). I am planning to stay in the comfy tea-houses and partake the experience without guides/porters.
It would be fun to share this experience with fellow hikers.
– Will be reaching Kathmandu on Oct-26.
– I am looking to start the Annapurna Circuit trip on Oct-27 / Oct-28 (no later)
– Stay on the main circuit path.
– Not hiring guide/porters.
– Go all the way to Muktinath/Jomson after crossing the Thorung La pass.
– After which, I will be taking bus/plane back to Pokhara/Kathmandu.