Annapurna Circuit Trek
Hi fellow-travellers! 🙂
I am looking for (a) partner(s) for hiking the Annapurna Circuit beginning of June.
I want to start on the 4th June in Pokhara and finish around the 19th June. I am a bit flexible on these dates, but not too much as I am planning on doing a 10 day introduction to Buddhism retreat in Kathmandu starting on the 21st June.
Regarding the route, I am also flexible to do some nice side tracks like Tilicho lake or Ice lake if you also want to do these. So far I do not plan to hire a guide and rather to hike on our own. I think with some prior research, a decent map and GPS that should not be a big problem.
I expect to walk a moderate pace as I want to finish the trek in the given time.
Budget: Flexible as the living cost are way cheaper than in Munich anyway. Though I do not want to overspend unnecessarily.
About me, I am 26 years old and from Munich in Germany. I am working as a consultant in sustainability topics, such as renewable energies and electric cars. I am interested in getting to know new cultures and I love being in nature and exploring it. I am a positive thinker and always open-minded to meet new people, learn new things and explore new places. 🙂
– Dates: 4th to 19th June in Pokhara or 3rd to 20th from Kathmandu
– Route: Annapurna Circuit – flexible on side tracks, probably end in Jomsom
– Type: Probably independent without guide
– Moderate pace – beginner in hiking such tracks though decently fit
– Budget: Not much of a constraint, but I also do not want to overspend unnecessarily.
– About me: 26 years old, German, consultant in Sustainability, interested in different cultures and open-minded
If you are interested in joining me on the APC, shoot me a message! 😉