Everest base camp trek
World’s highest airport in Syangboche
Explore the culture and lifestyles of the local Sherpa people
Exquisiteness of the world’s highest peak, Mt. Everest (8,848m)
View of other peaks such as Mt. Lhotse(8,516m), Cho Oyu(8,201m) and Mt.Makalu (8,463m)
UNESCO World Heritage Site; Sagarmatha National Park
Wide range of Flora and Fauna
Ancient monastery in Tengboche
Wild life like musk deer, colorful pheasants, snow leopard and Himalayan Thar
Amazing panoramic view from Kala Patthar (5,555m)
Trek to one of the most popular trekking destination; The Everest Base Camp as it takes you along a scenic view of the mountains and the lifestyle of the local Sherpa people. It gives an amazing beauty of nature as we will get to witness the lush rhododendrons and juniper trees blooming everywhere. Crossing suspension bridges and rocky paths, observing local wildlife and hiking to yak farms is even more exciting as it sounds.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m), Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization at Namche bazzar
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,410m/14,485ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatisation at Dingbuche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m/16,105ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorkshep 5,185m/17010ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Hike to Kalapather 5,545m/18,187ft – Pariche 4,250m/13,940ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 12: Trek to Namche 3,450/11,315 ft 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 13: Trek to Lukla 2,850m/9,350ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Fly Lukla/Kathmandu 35minutes and transfer to Hotel Overnight at hotel
• International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
• A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
• All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
• Sagarmatha national park permit.
• TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
• 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
• Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
• Exclusives First aids box.
• Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
• Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
• Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
• Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
• Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
• All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
for more information please contact us