Kathmandu – Langtang – Kyanjin Gomba – Kathmandu
Langtang Trek for 8 days:
Langtang trek is in the North of Kathmandu, is close to the border of Tibet. The trek starts from Kathmandu to Syfrubesi by bus. You will get to see some of the most beautiful snow peaks of the Ganesh Himal and Langtang Lirung and simple yet rich Tamang and Buddhist culture.
You can do a day hike to Tsergo Ri 4984m and Kyanjin Ri 4773m to see scenery of Langtang region.
There is Yak cheese factory in the Kyanjin Gomba that was started from Swiss project in 1955.
You will see the Yaks, many families of white monkeys and Thar (mountain goats) etc.
The jungle is colorful of Rhododendron flowers in April/May.
1) Arrival in Kathmandu.
2) Trek preparation and visit Swayambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple).
3) Kathmandu to Syafrubesi by public bus.
4) Trek to Lama Hotel 2450m/7hrs.
5) To New Langtang village 3436m/6hrs.
6) To Kyanjin Gomba 3850m/4hrs (visit Yak cheese factory in the afternoon).
7) To Kyanjin Ri 4773m or Tsergo Ri 4984m (a day hike to see a glimpse of the remote upper Langtang Valley.
8) To Lama Hotel 2450m/7hrs.
9) To Syafrubesi 1400m/5hrs.
10) To Kathmandu by public bus.
Group size: 4 pax.
1) International Airport pick up and departure.
2) Two nights accommodation (standard twin or double bed) with breakfast.
3) Langtang National Park hiking fees.
4) Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) cards.
5) Kathmandu to Syafrubesi to Kathmandu public bus tickets.
6) Teahouse meals: 8 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches and 7 Dinners with tea/coffee, hot lemon or chocolate etc. Meals can be selected from menu.
7) Nepali staffs: an experience guide and necessary porters.
8) Daily salary and meals of guide and porters.
9) Insurance of guide and porters.
Cost does not include:
1) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking equipment of clients.
3) Insurance of clients.
4) Mineral/bottle water, hot water, coke, Fanta, sprite, whiskey and beer etc.
5) Hot showers, laundry service, email/Internet, Telephone and donation etc.
6) Horse or yak or private jeep renting.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
Please read reviews at http://www.trekkingpartners.com/guide-reviews/high-recommendation-for-high-camp-trekking-and-norsang-lama/ and feel free to inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.Reply