Kathmandu to Mardi Himal to Kathmandu
Mardi Himal Trek for 9 days:
Mardi Himal Trekking is one of the most exciting and beautiful treks in Nepal. With its vast running terrains, you will get an opportunity to explore incredible scenery of Annapurnas. This place, enriched with a diversity of culture, also offers spectacular views of silvery mountains.
This trek offers an opportunity to escape Nepal’s busy life and venture into the deep forest and the high alpine pastures of the Annapurna ranges. Most of the trek in this journey is through the forest and wilderness of Annapurna. The trails of this trek are rarely used and most of the time hard to identify the routes.
The journey to this trek begins with a Mardi Himal trek from Kande (a half an hour drive from Lakeside/Pokhara).
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Trek briefing, preparation and visit Swayambunath (Money Temple) in the afternoon.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus 6hrs.
Day 4: Drive to Kande 1hrs and Trek to Australian Camp 2010m/2hrs.
Day 5: To Forest Camp 2570m/6hrs.
Day 6: To Badal Danda 3250m/4hrs.
Day 7: To High Camp 3550m/2hrs.
Day 8: A day hiking Upper view point or Mardi Himal expedition Camp 4450m/5hrs and then decent to Low camp 3000m/2hrs.
Day 9: To Sidhing 1700m/2-3hrs .
Day 10: To Pokhara by private jeep.
Day 11: To Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Group size: 4 pax.
Cost includes :
1) International Airport pick up and departure.
2) Two nights accommodation (Standard double or twin bed room with breakfast) in Kathmandu.
3) Annapurna Conservation trekking entry fees.
4) Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) cards.
5) Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
6) Pokhara to Kande by private van.
7) Teahouse meals for clients: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea or coffee during the trekking days. Meals can be selected from Menu and will have enough while on trekking.
8) Accommodation during the trekking days.
9) Nepali Staffs: An experience trek guide and necessary porter.
10) Three times meals and daily salary for guide and porters.
11) Sidhing to Pokhara by private jeep (4WD).
11) Two nights accommodation in Pokhara.
12) Insurance of guide and porters.
Cost does not include :
1) Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
2) Personal trekking equipment of clients.
3) Snack, Juice, Coca, Fanta, Sprite, Beer, Whisky, Boil and Mineral water during the trekking days.
4) Personal Insurance of clients.
5) Expenses for personal nature: Hot showers, laundry, donations, museum entry fee, movie/film watching, postage, telephone calls and email/Internet etc.
7) Tips for guide and porter.
Please read reviews at http://www.trekkingpartners.com/guide-reviews/high-recommendation-for-high-camp-trekking-and-norsang-lama/ and feel free to discuss further more at email@example.comReply