Langtang and Helambu
After my Annapurnas/Naar-Phu/Tilicho trip, i’m planning to do a fast trek in the Langtang area.
For now, my itinerary would be :
1. KTM – Syabru Besi (by private car/jeep)
2. Syabru – Ghoratabela/Chyamki
3. Ghoratabela/Chyamki – Kyanjin gompa
4. summit at Tsergo Ri, if doable i will do Kyanjin Ri as well on the wayback to Kyanjin gompa.
5. Kyanjin gompa – Thulo Syabru
(6. Thulo Shyabru – Gosaikunda
7. Gosainkunda – Dhunche
8. Dhunche – KTM (by car/bus)) days 6,7,8 will depend of physical condition because from Thulo Syabru, it is +2300 up to Gosainkunda)
Then a simple 7 days trip with 6 big full days walking. 🙂
I will be very light on this one, i think, no need to have a big bagpack.
Departure from KTM october 21st on the early morning.
Return in KTM on october 28th.
The budget is not big on this trek, i just put 300$ as an estimated budget, i don’t know the exact price, but i think the more expensive will be the transportation between Langtang Valley and KTM.
On the trek, prices are quite low. 🙂
If you’re interested in, please feel free to drop a line.Reply