Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek is a wonderful trekking destination in Langtang region located on north part of Kathmandu valley. Langtang Valley trek is a best trekking destination for travelers who wish to explore the local culture, the landscape, magnificent mountains and tradition of mix community. This valley is closer valley to Tibet. Langtang Valley trek offers magnificent mountain views of Langtang Lirung (7246 m), Gang Chhenpo (6388m), Naya Kangri (5864m) Ganesh Himal range and the many other surrounding peaks under seven thousands meters high. This adventure takes us through the lush forest of beautiful Langtang valley to the alpine meadows, yak pasture and great views of snow-capped mountain ranges which make our trip more exotic in this area.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft, overnight at lodge.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus and overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2400m/7870ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Langatang village 3450m/11315ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3870m/12697ft- 4hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Rest or Side Trip to Kyanjing Ri 4950m/16236ft- 5hrs round trip, overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel- 5hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Syabrubeshi 1520m/4985ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs by local bus.
• International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
• Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
• A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
• All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
• All required permits
• Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• tea house lodge during the trek
• Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
• Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
• Exclusives First aids box.
• Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
• Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
• Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖Tips for guide and porterReply