Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu circuit trek is one of the most challenging trekking routes in Nepal, established in 1991 AD. However Manaslu Circuit Trek offers excellent combination Himalaya range along the border of Nepal and Tibet, increasingly rugged scenery and crossing the one of the most dramatic high pass the Larke- la (5100m) without the crowds. Manslu circuit trek is fascinating trekking destination for Geographically and culturally, While trekking with Nepal wide adventure in Manaslu region you will get a wonderful experience of Mt. Manaslu (8th highest peak in the world), the stunning tradition of Gurnung people, ancient monasteries and glorious Himalaya view of Annapurna range, glacial lakes and the living life style of Himalaya people which makes an absolutely amazing adventure in Himalaya.
• International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
• Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
• A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
• All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
• All required permits
• Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
• tea house lodge during the trek
• Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
• Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
• Exclusives First aids box.
• Pokhara- Jomsom- Pokhara both way flight.
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
• Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter
for more information please contact us