Manaslu Circuit + Tsum valley Trek
We are two people planning to do the Manaslu + Tsum valley trek. We already have a guide confirmed, you can find his profile here: http://www.trekkingpartners.com/guide-profiles/rajesh-neupane/
It would be nice to have two more people in our group. Please contact me if you are interested or want to know more.
Here is the planned itinerary:
21 DAYS TSUM/MANASLU TREKKING ITINERARY
– Day 01.Kathmandu to Arughat(600m) by local bus.(7-8hrs) overnight in nice Hotel Manaslu.(Arughat Bazzar is big town and popular for marketing for local people from Northern part.Most of the people are Hindu and it is situated in Bank of Bhudhi Gandaki river which is started from Tsum valley and Larke pass.
– Day 02.Arughat to Lapubensi.Soti khola(700m) probably Lunch over here, then head to Lapu Bensi(970m)(6/7hrs) for overnight.Majority of the way bank of the Budhi Gandaki river and bumpy road up to Sotikhola.You can expect waterfall,monkey,rice field,green forest and If weather gonna be clear Ganesh Himal view.
– Day 03.Lapu Bensi(970m) to Tatopani(990m)(6-7hrs)(BLDA)Tatopani is situated in bank of the Budhigandaki River.Tatopani means Hot water where you can have shower with natural hot water and do some laundry.
– Day04.Tatopani to Jagat(1340m) overnight(5hrs).We gonna cross some suspension bridge and see Ganesh view,Sringi himal,water fall,stone paved way,maniwall,MCAP office and specially restricted area gonna start from Jagat.
– Day05.Jagat to Lokpa(6-7hrs)Today is the day which we gonna start Tsum valley which known as hidden valley & extremely rich about authentic Tibetan Culture & Religion.Sringi himal,suspension bridge, water fall,maniwal,water driven mill,Chorten etc are highlights of the day.
– Day 06.Lokpa to Chumling(2386m)(4-5hrs)(Lunch and camp together)Suspension bridge,pine,bamboo,rhododendron trees,Ganesh view from Chumling are measure attraction of the day.
– Day 07.Chumling to Chhokang Paro(3031m)(4/5 hrs)(Lunch and camp together).Chhokang Paro is one of the biggest town of Tsum valley.At least we can expect Tibetan community,maniwal,Ganesh Himal range etc.Specially landscape gonna open from today.
– Day08.Chhokang parro to Mu Gumpa(3700m) overnight.(6-7hrs).Today is the massif day of tsum valley.At least you can explore Ganesh Himal,Monastery,maniwall,Chorten,Stupa,entrance & exit gate in every town,Milarepa Cave,Buddhist community,ceremony in Mu gumpa etc.
– Day 09.Mu Gumpa to Chumling.(6/7hrs)
– Day10.Chumling to Deng(6-7hrs).(1860m)
– Day 11.Deng(1860m) to Namrung(2630m)(7 to 8hrs)You gonna see Sringi,Ganesh,Kutang Himal and more……
– Day12. Namrung to Lho(3180m)(4/5hrs)Today is the first day to see Manaslu and specially the real exciting view of Larke gonna start from today.
– Day13.Loho to Sama(3520m)(3/4hrs)Shyala is the first town we gonna have today which is one of the best view of this region to see 360 degree only mountain from town.High light of the day gona be :-Manaslu,Himal Chuli,Nadi peak,Naike peak,Kutang himal,Pangbuche himal, stupa,maniwal etc.
– Day 14.Acclimatization day,After breakfast we can hike around Birendra lake/Manaslu Base camp or Pungen Gumpa etc. discuss with guide which one gonna be best one according your fitness and desire
– Day 15.Sama to Samdo(3850m) which is known as refugee camp.(3-4hrs.)we can do hiking around the hill after Lunch in Samdo to have better acclimatization.
– Day 16,Samdo to Dharmasala ( 4460m).(4 -5hrs.)
– Day 17.Dharmasala to Larke La 5160m then Bhimthang overnight(3590).Today is one of the crucial and most waited day of the trip for great view and adventure.)(8-9hrs)Once you got in Bhimthang,it might be best accommodation of the trek and right place to celebrate great success of Larke La.
– Day 18.Bhimthang to Tilje(2300m)(7hrs).
– Day 19.Tilje to Jagat overnight. (6hrs)
– Day 20.Jagat to Bhul Bhule.(5/6hrs) Day 21.Bhulbhule to Kathmandu/Pokhara by local bus.(6/7hrs).Then enjoy in city with good food, drinks, shopping etc after huge achievement of trek.Good Luck!!!
Transport from Kathmandu to Arughat & Beshishahar to Kathmandu/Pokhara by local bus.
One professional Government register professional Guide who speak perfect English, his food,transportation,insurance,accommodation.
All necessary trekking permit, Accommodation with best lodge of town and three times meal with tea/coffee during trek.
Three times meal(lunch,diner,breakfast with cup of tea/coffee) and best accommodation of town.
Cost Exclude :- drinks like alcohol, cola, mineral water ,hot shower, laundry, personal shopping, temple/monastery fee. etc
Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
Personal gear and expenses.
Tips and gratitude provided to Guide/porter