Annapurna Circuit Trek
Explore the Annapurna Circuit Trek is a surrounding the Annapurna Himalaya range, Annapurna circuit is situated the central of Nepal.
The total distance of the trail varies between 160–230 km depending on where motor transportation is used and where the trek is ended. The trek rises to an altitude of 5,416m on the Thorong-La pass, touching the edge of the Tibetan highland.
Annapurna circuit trek crosses two different river valleys and encircles the Annapurna Mountain chain, pass the Thorong-La (5416m/17769 ft), this trek is the highest pass on the Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Practically all trekkers hike the route anticlockwise, as this way the daily altitude gain is slower, and crossing the high Thorong -La pass is easier and safer. The mountain scenery, seen at close quarters includes the Annapurna Massif (Annapurna I to IV), Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Gangapurna, Tilicho Peak, Pisang Peak, and Paungda Danda. Numerous other peaks of 6000-8000m in elevation rise from the Annapurna range.
1. Exploring beautiful Braga, Manang,Muktinath and Marpha villages.
2. Visiting Buddhist monastery
3. Panoramic views from Manang Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Gangapurna and Tilicho Himal
4. Gangapurna Lake
5. Thorong La (5416m)
Annapurna circuit completely around the famed Annapurna massif offers the fascinating ethnic groups, incredible views of many of the Himalayas’ most famous high peaks, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorge, hot springs and constantly changing panoramas from lush tropical rice paddies and moss – laden rhododendron forests to Tibetan fortresses clinging to rocky cliffs. Truly trilling in Annapurna Circuit takes you into the heart of the land of Nepal and makes you interact with the highlander people.
Annapurna circuit outline itinerary.
Day 01: Arival kathmandu airport and pick up to hotel over night at kathmandu hotel .
Day 2: Early in the morning Drive to Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by local bus 7hr (840m)
Day 3: Hiking up to Jajat village 5hr(1300m) over Night at tea house ,
Day 4: Hiking up to Danakyu ,5hr( 2300m) over Night at tea house ,
Day 5: Hiking up to chame 5hr (2670m),( District Headquarter of Manag ) over Night at tea house ,
Day 6: Hiking up to upper pisang 5hr( 3300m) over Night at tea house,
Day 7: Hiking up to Ghyaru village and to see excellent view Annapurna two, Annapurna three,&
Trek to manang village 6hr(3540m) over night at tea house ,
Day 8: Rest Day explore manang village , over Night at tea house ,
Day 9: Hiking up to Ledar 4hr (4200m) over Night at tea house ,
Day 10: Hiking up to Thorung Phedi 3hr(4450m) Over Night at tea house .
Day 11: Hiking up to Thorung -La pass 8hr (54416m) trek down to Muktinath
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom 5hr (2700m) over Night at tea house .
Day 13: Early in the morning fly to pokhara & over Night at hotel.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu over Night at hotel.
Day 16 : kathmandu valley sightseeing (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhu, and
Kathmandu durbar square) At evening cultural programme and farewell dinner
Day 17: Transfer to airport. Departure
1. Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast. 3 nights in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
2. Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 1 night. in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
3. Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
4. One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
5. Transportation from Kathmandu to Bulbule & Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus or Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara as Itinerary
6. Annapurna Conservation Permit .
7. Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
8. Insurance for Guide & Porters
9. All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
10. Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
11. Farewell Dinner
What’s Not Included
1. Personal equipments and clothing
2. Private transportation by car ( Kathmandu- Besishar-Pokhara-Kathmandu
3. Flight ticket pokhara to kathmandu .
4. Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
5. Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara
6. Emergency Rescue evacuation
7. Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
8. All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
9. Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
10. Kathmandu sightseeing entry fees
Know Before you go
Travel and Medical Insurance:
We do not offer its customers any kind of travel insurance. Customers should purchase by themselves. Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
Please Bering it Trekking Equipments.
1. Down Jacket
2. Waterproof jacket
3. Trekking shoes.
4. Camp shoes
5. Jumper jacket
6. Hiking pants
7. Hiking shirts
8. Full-sleeves shirt
10. Sun hat
11. Water bottle
12. Batteries and bulbs
13. Flash light
14. personal towel
15. Swiss army knife
16. Ruck sack
18. Woolen hat
19. Long underwear
20. Goggles or sun glasses
22. Sun block for lips
23. Light cotton socks
24. Mountain trekking boots
25. Woolen socks to wear with boots
26. Nylon wind breaker
27. Insulated pants
28. Nylon wind pants