I am travelling solo to India between October ’14 – Feb ’15.
Very much a nature lover, with keen interest in trekking, around the more physically challenging trails but also a bit of a culture vulture too. Would be interested in finding a partner(s) to join me on the journey for part or all of this leg of the adventure.
Here is my rough itinerary to give you a flavour. Please note this may change or condense slightly!
– Sringaar – beautiful lush green landscapes & boating in Dal Lake*
Region: Himachal Pradesh
– Ladakh range – an oasis of peace
– Daramsala – distinctive Tibetan flavour
– Shimla – Raj era ambience
Region: Golden Triangle
– Udaipur – Lake city, 3-4 beautiful lakes
– Jaipur & Jodhpur* – Castles & Forts
– Bumanpura – amazing step temple
Region: Uttar Pradesh
– Varanassi – cool place
After that I will most likely head to Nepal for a tailored Annapurna trail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!Reply