Trek to Save the Children Vietnam
Charity Challenge, Trek to Save the Children
When a child cannot access a quality education, their future is placed in doubt. But, you can help to secure the future for six ethnic minority children in Vietnam.
How? By joining the Trek to Save the Children.
As part of this incredible adventure, you will discover Vietnam, from its bustling capital city Hanoi to its traditional villages—every step you take raising vital funds to support vulnerable and disadvantaged children.
With your support, these children will receive the educational and parenting support they need to not only survive, but to thrive.
Join today to champion the rights of every child.
• Discover Hanoi, Vietnam’s bustling capital city
• Experience traditional Vietnamese life as you trek through exquisite countryside by day and fall asleep in traditional villages at night
• Visit Save the Children projects and witness firsthand how they are helping children, and their communities, build
• Meet a local family and spend the night in their hospitality
• Overnight transfer by train to feel the rhythm of the railroad
• Champion the rights of every child with Save the Children Hong Kong
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Yen Bai Province and Save the Children
Day 3: Save the Children project visit
Day 4: Sapa – Y Linh Ho (Trekking), Spend a night with
a local family in a homestay
Day 5: Y Linh Ho – Tavan (Trekking)
Day 6: Tavan – Supan – Sapa (Trekking),
Overnight train journey
Day 7: Hanoi
Day 8: Depart Vietnam