Upper Mustang Trek
Upper Mustang is located at northern part of Nepal, it’s a formal Himalayan forbidden kingdom of Mustang, this is truly an amazing area of Nepal which is unique and best trekking destination for any trekker who wish to discover culture of Tibetan people and rituals at century old ancient monasteries. This area is remote and isolated of the Himalaya region. The trek leads us to fabulous journey, an adventure of lifetime experience around former forbidden areas of upper valley. Upper Mustang was once an independent kingdom, while trekking in this area the best way to experience the Tibetan culture and landscape as well as great festival which is well known as Tiji festival the biggest celebration on the Himalaya in Tibetan community. Lo-Manthang is another famous spot of Mustang trek for tourists seeking to beautiful experience and native culture.
• International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
• Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
• A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
• All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
• All required permits
• Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
• 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
• tea house lodge during the trek
• Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
• Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
• Exclusives First aids box.
• Pokhara- Jomsom- Pokhara both way flight.
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
• Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter
for more information please contact us