SO MUCH FUN!
We finally did an Annapurna Circuit. Our porter@guide helped us very much and was an excellent as he can speak in my language ( Bahasa Melayu). SO MUCH FUN! He motivated us during the whole trip. We had a lot of fun together and showed us magnificent places. These gave us an experience we will never forget! A must do trek! We met other trekkers from many countries such US, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Switzerland, Finland and others.
I must revisit Annapurna Circuit in the future.
p/s: do watch my video about AC.
- D1: Besisahar(760 m) to Bhulbhule(840 m)
- D2: Bhulbhule(840 m)
- D3: Jagat(1300 m)
- D4: Dharapani(1900 m)
- D5: Koto (2640 m)
- D6: Pisang (3310 m)
- D7: Manang(3540 m)
- D8: Churi Ledar(4200 m)
- D9: High Camp(4850 m)
- D10: Thorong La (5416 m) to Muktinath (3800 m)
- D11: Jomsom (2720 m)to Pokhara
- D12: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Backpack, Down Jacket, Headlamp, Hiking Boots, Hiking Poles