Before you planed for Nepal and any trekking .You have to inform Details about yourselves.such as health condition mostly , these is most importance for trip manage
Here we are planning to go Everest Base camp trekking for 17 days and we are looking for some more groups and clients.
So if you are interested to join with us with below schedule, you could visit us in below email address
email@example.com , http://www.alpineexcursion.com/everest-base-camp-trekking.html
• The most closet view of Mt. Everest and various others Mountains with the height of more than 8000 m.
• We can Observe of Various ancient Monasteries and Buddhists cultures and Festivals by near.
• The Beauty of nature, various kind Flora and Fauna can be feel by close.
• The local “Namche Bazzar” Market in the highest place of Nepal.
• Lifestyle and Culture of Sherpa Communities.
• The natural scenery of various types of Glaciers and Lakes
The Everest Region is a Kaleidoscope of Various Mountains, Buddhist Culture, Colorful festivals, varied vegetation, amazing scenery and most of all welcoming people’s warm hospitalities makes fabulous visiting experiences. For trekkers associate degree thrilling chance to be at the bottom of world’s highest Mountains and Peaks. So, Everest Base Camp Trek (5380m) has been fashionable trekking destination as the trail after making a record of first Everest climber by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenjing Norge Sherpa in 1953 A.D.
The Everest Base Camp Trek basically begins from the main gate way of Mt. Everest “Lukla”. We will make really awesome flights at Lukla (2860 m.) and can also at Phaplu (2413 m.) with the lovely view of mountains. Before heading to Namche Bazzar we walk through Phakding alongside with Dudhkoshi River. Namche Bazzar, a Sherpas communities where we suggest you to make acclimatization day to warmup for the next higher altitude treks towards Tengboche, Pheriche, Labuche till Everest Base Camp
Oct 10, Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Oct11, Day 02: Sightseeing (Shopping) day
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2840m) and 3 hours trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m) 5-6 hours
Day 05: Rest day and visit up to Khumjung valley and come down to Namche
Day 06: Trek to Dole (4110m) 6-7 hours
Day 07: Trek to Thanga (4480m) 5-6 hours
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4790m) 5-6 hours
Day 09: Rest day (Early morning walk upto GokyoRi 5357m) and return down to Gokyo
Day 10: Trek to Dragnag (4700m) 3-4 hours
Day 11: Trek to Cho la pass (5368m) and Descend to Zonglha (4830m) 7-8 hours
Day 12: Trek to Labuche (4990m) 5-6 hours
Day 13: Trek to Gorakhsep (5140m) 5-6 hours
Day 14: Early morning ascend to KalaPathar (5550m) and return down to Gorakhsep
Day 15: Trek to Everest base camp (5300m) and retunr down to Thukla (4620m) 6-7 hours
Day 16: Trek to Pangboche (3910m) 6-7 hours (We will visit oldest Monastery of Everest Region)
Day 17: Trek to Namche (3440m) 6-7 hours
Day 18: Trek to Phakding (2610m) 5-6 hours
Day 19: Trek to Lukla 3-4 hours
Day 20: Fly Back to Kathmandu
Day 21: Rest (Shopping) Day
Day 22: Final departure day
Nov01,Day 23: Arrive at homeland
- Backpack, Down Jacket, Gaiters, Headlamp, Hiking Boots, Hiking Poles, Sleeping Bag, Sunglasses
bring yourselves needed 50+ sun Cream, warm woolen Jacket, T- short, water bottle of minimum 1 lt,medicine bx for your selves raincoat sun cap.
• 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu 3 Star level Hotel (Breakfast & Bed) plan.
• Food for trekking during the 17 day (Accommodation, lunch ,Dinner ,breakfast, tea, coffee)
• 18 days trekking wages of necessary staffs.
• Transportation in Kathmandu for Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport by private vehicle.
• Air Ticket for Guest, Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
• Air Ticket for Guide Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (world heritage area Baudhanath, Soyambhunath, Pashupatinath)
• Sagarmatha National park fee.
• TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) fee.
• Staffs Insurance fee
• 2 Dinner in Kathmandu
• Sightseeing and transportation charge.
• Your personal travel insurance fee
• Clients’ personal expenses (in Kathmandu, or during the trek)
• All kind of beverage (Coke, beer, mineral water)
• Helicopter rescue (If needed)
• Hot/cold shower
• Sightseeing fee in any Monasteries
• Clients International Air Ticket
• Tips for the Nepali staffs