Go for It
The weather was great and the trial was easy enough… Travel in Bus sucks as there are few landslide spots after reaching Ramche. I hiked to Langtang Valley directly from Syafrubesi on 1st day, it helped me to save my time and give more time around Kyanjing Gumba. The Hiking upto GhodaTabela is just aside river and jungle so there is nothing else except hiking and the real beauty starts from Ghoda Tabela. I took a home stay at Langtang at Nima Sherpa house which was great experience. Kyanjing Gumba is a beautiful valley with a Gumba build 300 Years ago.. Trek to Tsergo Ri was the toughest part of this trip as I have to hike to approx 5,000 meter. It felt great to be on the top as you can imagine how beautiful the nature from there.
- Day 1 - Kathmandu - Syafrubesi - 8 hours Drive by bus (recommend to Hike to Pahero or Bamboo if possible)
- Day 2 - Syafrubesi - Langtang Valley - 12 hours travel including, lunch & refreshment time around 2 hours
- Day 3 - Langtang - Kyanjing Gumba - Approx 3 hours Hike - tried to hike to Tsergo Ri but got back from mid way due to weather conditions. Hike around the valley, enjoyed local Yak cheese
- Day 4 - Kyanjing Gumba - Tsergo Ri - Lama Hotel --- Started to hike to Tsergo Ri at 5:30 AM to avoid bad weather as it starts getting cloudy after 10-11, get back to Kyanjing by 12:00 noon and Hiked back to Lama hotel
- Day 5- Lama Hotel - Syafrubesi --- Drive back to Kathmandu (it has its own great story :)
Walking Sticks is the only thing I missed a lot. Its the most to Hike to Tsergo Ri.
You can have sleeping bag if you are Nepali as you might need to use it on Dining room.
It was around 8,500 Nepalese Rupees including overall cost. I slept 2 nights at Dining hall and have normal Dal Bhat and normal lunch the cost can go upto 10,000.. and its more for foreign friends.